before you get things wrong, i didnt commit any crime but i was merely a witness. currently im under the witness protection program - NOT! bahaha...ok, enough joking around. wat isnt a joke is d interrogation part, and not by any cop, but from the special branch!

so one fine morning after crashing my friend's place, we drove to her office building to get ready to be interrogated. although i didnt know what to expect, i was exceptionally calm because psychologically, you have to keep your cool if you dont want to get caught rite? wat i meant to say is, "- caught lying" lar. our session was at 10am, but we arrived 20mins beforehand so while waiting at d lounge (haha..waiting area je actually), we get to watch some tv while yawning away and "lucky" me, my hps ran out of batt (*%!?@^) and suddenly my friend was called in first. after about 20mins of further waiting, my friend came out to call me in and she whispered to me "dont burst our cover!" (read: u relax je ok, xde pape).

I went into d dark room with only one down-light right above the table, and behind it was a man, looking all serious and handsome ok lar maybe tipu sket (handsome part tu betul ok) and he asked me to sit on d chair on d other side of d table then suddenly all the gruelling questions began shooting. "saya nk confirm nama awak...apa IC no awak?...dh lama kenal "suspect" (hahaha...actually "dh lama kenal faizah")..."suspect" asal dari mana?...brp adik beradik dia?...mak bapak dia keje apa?" and so on...it was kinda hilarious when I thought about it because he didn't have to do much to probe, I was giving him all d details and at some point was a lil sarcastic (with a cop?? wat was I thinking??). one of the question he asked me was "dia ada adik beradik angkat atau tiri?" and I said "xde plak, adik beradik kembar ada lar" and I dunno why I said dat for because it was irrelevant. If I was in court I guess the lawyers could say "your honour, dats irrelevant" hahahaha! But the interrogation lasted about 15minutes, and although der were some contradictory statements made by us (faiz told him she goes karaoke with her colleagues and when he asked me, I said I've never been to a karaoke before) but overall it wasn't too bad.

and after d gruelling interrogation session we had, we went shooppppppingg! <----- I didn't do any shopping, FYI!

About this entry

0 comments: