day 3
since der weren't much to do besides bfast, packing and snapping shots, we all got up a lil late (8am isn't close to late really). surprisingly, after all those activities we did d day before, our sleep wasn't so peaceful and as for me, I was tossing n turning d whole nite, I even got up before my alarm went off. by d time d whole lot of us got ready (dry cleaning) for bfast, it mustve been nearly 9 and wen we got at d restaurant, our table was taken. To make thngs worst, d only tables available are d ones in direct sunlight. by d time we finished taking our food, der weren't any vacant tables except those mentioned earlier. with our shades on, we had a really hot breakfast in d sun. it was only wen we were almost done der was a group who left their table. in case u don't know, we're all fr a difrent part of d world therefore not used to d weather and so we all moved to d shaded table.

with our tanks filled, we all went up to shower and pack up as it was almost time to leave. our boat was scheduled at 11 and all our extra time was fully utilized for snapping pix around d resort. all in all, bubu resort is a decent place but der weren't any personal touch like our prev island vacation.

left d jetty at around 11am and reached besut 30mins after and it time for souvenir shopping. der were a few shops selling trinkets n tshirts but surprisingly, for d same thing different shops charged different prices. while I was at it, I found some cute keychains n bought some tshirts. I had asked our driver to pick us up 30 earlier than planned bcoz der wasn't anytin else dat we wanted to buy anymore. mean while, we hung out at a stall and played some more card while eating tasty bowls of maggi sup. not to mention, I was drenched in sweat bcoz once again I noticed, der wasn't a slight breeze of wind. by d time we got into our van n layan aircond, I felt like sleeping. d driver was nice enuf to stop by at losong for us to grab some keropok. tis time our journey to d airport seemed a lot bter compared to d day we arrived in kb.

so happen wen we got at d airport, it wasn't time to check in yet so we changed into our new tshirt (we all bought more or less d same tshirt) which was a lil corny but who'd give a damn rite, and started taking pictures. it wasn't long and before we knew it, we were already in lcct about to board d sky bus. our vacation was nicely wrapped up with dinner at subway in kl sentral.

it wasn't a dream vacation with faiz unable to join us d very last minute but it was enjoyable - time off fr work is 'oh so fun!'

About this entry

0 comments: