Enough of d mushy gushy stuff already. To mark our third celebration, we decided to dine at a nice and peaceful place called Intai-Intai in ampang, which really worked for us. The lush green ambience and serenity was perfect, which took me away from kl for a while (padahalnya kt mrr2 jam x ingat kat depan tu!!). Our eve together is definitely memorable ~ i will especially always remember d tall glasses of orange juice!
our feast dat eve
And oh, not forgetting our exchange of gift tis year. Among d 3 things I listed for my boyfie, we (he get to choose his gift) settled for a lappy knapsack. There's a story behind d gift hunting on my part but perhaps i'll share later. And altho I was willing to take a rain cheque for my gift, my bf insisted on buying me a pair of strappy sandals and I love em! (Thnx again dear)


my black strappy sandals i chose myself
from me to him ~ hope u realy like it


5 comments: